Mission Economic Development Center, San Francisco, CA
Mission Techies Intern
Oct 2016 - Mar 2017.
- Refurbished over 60 laptops for the nonprofit Mission Bit
- Provided computer technical support for the local community
Mission Education Center, San Francisco
After School Program Leader.
Jul. 2015 – Jul. 2016.
- Assist students with homework, provide instructions and challenge their cognitive skills.
- Run arts-based activities, community and environmental projects, outdoor and sporting events.
CVS/Pharmacy, San Francisco
Customer Service Representative.
2013 – Mar. 2015.
- Ringed up purchases, processed payments, handled customer questons and issues.
- Answered the telephone using the appropriate greetings.
- Priced promotional and seasonal merchandise utilizing price guns, stocked shelves.
- Maintained clean and neat check-out areas and floor isles.
City College of San Francisco
Associate degree in Engineering.
2014 - Dec. 2017